International Transfer Coursework

Students who have attended a post secondary educational institution outside the United States must have their foreign academic credentials evaluated by:

  • International Education Evaluations, Inc., 7900 Matthews-Mint Hill Rd., Suite 300, Charlotte, NC 28227, or
  • World Education Services, Inc., P.O. Box 745, Old Chelsea Station, New York, NY 10011, or
  • Josef Silney & Associates, Inc., 7101 S.W. 102 Avenue, Miami, FL 33173, or
  • any current NACES member (

and provide IRSC Student Records Office with a course-by-course evaluation of the official translated transcripts from each institution attended.

The student is responsible for evaluation fees and there is no guarantee that any coursework will transfer to Indian River State College.