Deferred Credit Enrollment

An individual will be permitted, without formal admission, to register for college course work on a “deferred credit” basis. “Deferred credit” may become “standard college credit” if, and only if, the student is formally admitted and/or pursues a degree program, and requests a change in the status of his/her “deferred credit” course work. The student will be responsible for seeking formal admission to the College when and if such action becomes warranted.