Sending IRSC Transcripts

Students may access their unofficial transcript or submit a request for an official transcript through their MyIRSC account at

Written requests for official transcripts may also be submitted to the Student Records Office or at any IRSC campus. No transcripts or education verifications will be released until all obligations to the College are satisfied.

Contact the Student Records Office for further information.