Catalog 2024 - 2025

Submit Your Documents

High School or GED® transcript, transcripts from all colleges attended previously, and college placement test scores.

Degree-seeking students must submit official transcripts from high school and all postsecondary educational institutions attended to Student Records.

All students entering selective admission programs and/or students receiving financial aid must have their transcripts on file and evaluated prior to their first term of enrollment.

All other degree-seeking applicants must complete their admissions and submit all transcripts prior to registering for their second term.

The student is responsible for requesting official transcripts and paying related fees from prior institutions attended. 

Students who have graduated from a foreign high school must have their foreign credentials evaluated by a NACES member organization and provide an evaluation to the IRSC Student Records Office.The evaluation must state that the student has completed a secondary education that is the equivalent of a standard U.S. high school diploma. 

Refer to International Transfer Coursework for information about the evaluation of foreign postsecondary credentials.


GED® is a registered trademark of the American Council on Education (ACE) and administered exclusively by GED Testing Service LLC under license. This material is not endorsed or approved by ACE or GED Testing Service.