Catalog 2024 - 2025

International Transfer Coursework

Submission of foreign post-secondary transcripts is optional.

Students who have attended a post-secondary educational institution outside the United States and wish to transfer their coursework must have their foreign academic credentials evaluated by any of the following:

  • International Education Evaluations, Inc., 7900 Matthews-Mint Hill Rd., Suite 300, Charlotte, NC 28227, or
  • World Education Services, Inc., P.O. Box 745, Old Chelsea Station, New York, NY 10011, or
  • Josef Silney & Associates, Inc., 7101 S.W. 102 Avenue, Miami, FL 33173, or
  • any current NACES member (

and provide the IRSC Student Records Office with a course-by-course evaluation of the official translated transcripts from each institution attended.

The student is responsible for evaluation fees, and there is no guarantee that any coursework will transfer to Indian River State College.

Refer to Submit Your Documents for information about the evaluation of foreign secondary (high school) transcripts.